- Take your time and set your sound delay as accurate as possible - you can set your delay in Settings/Set delay
- Clean your screen - Seriously! - a dirty screen will increase lag of your touchscreen and mess up the timing
- Fine tune your delay - you can enable in-game tap offset display in Settings/Advanced "Timing Info: SHOW"
- Tap to the music - (sound based), not the arrows hitting the base line (GFX based)
- Warm up! - Play some simpler songs before you proceed to a hard one
- Learn the song - Repeat and play the song again to learn all the patterns
If you need some guide - turn on the vibrations in Settings and switch the game to Autoplay(Settings/Advanced/Autoplay: ON) - the game will play by it self and you can learn the rhythm of the songs by the vibrations (Note that your score won't be submitted to Leaderboards in auto-play mode)