Feel free to suggest how this should work!
Split screen multiplayer available (for Gamepad/Dancemat recommended).
I am still planing to add network based multiplayer
Where can I set the split screen multiplayer? I cannot find it with paid version.
Perhaps there can be an added multiplayer over a wifi network, or via Bluetooth connection (similar to the app "Dual!") This way, some sort of multiplayer is available before online.
Nicholas NRG commented
One thing that would be nice is to be able to play a song on another player's device with them temporarily. The other player's device would send you the song, .sm/dwi and background, then after playing it you can transfer everything else and keep it. If you choose not to, it automatically gets deleted. It would be like trading Pokemon :)
Or Co-Op like in PIU. Double mode,and L,L/R,R,Football note skins!
I can't figure out how to make this work. I have 2 USB gamepads attached to an Android mini TV device (sort of like an Amazon Fire TV but without Amazon). I want the splitscreen multiplayer, that's exactly what I bought the 2 mats for!
But I can't figure out how to make it two players! Also, when configuring the buttons, it maps controller 1 and 2 to the same codes (for example, controller 1 "up" is button 190 let's say. Controller 2 "up" will register as button 190 on controller 2, but the UI considers button 190 to be the same on both controllers!!
Thanx for your suggestions, keep them coming!
- have 2 players, or 4
- play at same time
- each player chooses 1 song and then a song is randomly chosen from the 2 or 4 songs
- session keeps going until someone exits
- 20 second wait for choosing a song
1. if possible... battle per turns... 3 rounds... first player plays, and then second, first again...
2. first player plays 3 songs, so it chooses another player to play its 3 songs and at the end, the results are compared (first player chooses the 3 songs from chats' songs)
3. Rooms can be created and players can joy it. 5 songs playeds and all players play at the same time. the best scores wins...